May 17, 2011

Jibberish... Pt 39

Sigh... Hello again though. My minds been on overdrive for some days now. Realized something that could be a problem in the future only because Im gonna get tired of it. Every weekend they play "Teach Me How To Dougie" in the club and I'm sure it's not going to change, I already seen myself takin a second to witness the scene every time I here it. Seeing how im the only one from southern Cali, i might be one of the only few out here that knows he passed and to see how 1 individual inspired so many people worldwide to want to dance and they know nothing about him or that he's not among us is a sight to see and feel. Yea he didn't make the dance but wasn't nobody fuckin with his Dougie literally haha. Didn't know him personally, but thanks for your gift to the world yo.... Starting to feel it. No matter what, I'm never good enough and I'm kinda tired of keeping myself in that mentality. Hernz and his nicknames smh. Love. The peasant portfolio. I wanna go home but when I get there I know I'm going to want to leave *shrug*. This is why I dislike taking pictures on other peoples cameras, they take forever to send you the damn pics *rolls eyes*. I miss my baby =0) =0**** <3. You can assume =0). I love love sadly smh. Backfires. Toast to all the beautiful strong womensss. SleepPM. ShoutOut to my boy Darius, forever in my heart, forever my wake up call 9.I.P my dude....

I had a dream I died from a heart attack due to all the bacon I eat but I was still eating bacon during the dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?