July 9, 2011

Jibberish... Pt 43

Merry christmas *rolls eyes*. will smith did really good in I am Legend. It seems like the weekends are getting harder. Had an interesting talk with my NCO, think that's what secretly jump started this. Stubbornness is what killed you. Last night. Ice jelly haha. Perfect situation, wrong individual. That new gucci. Think Playlist. Crazy Baldhead. Murderer. Taloola hahaha. "Sittin Pretty". Music and Love. I know who it is sometimes but only in my dreams. My baby did her hair haha she looked so beautiful =0/. I think that was for me. I thought about it earlier and it sounded good but now it kinda makes me angry to think about it just like it makes me angry most of the time when I think about you....POW! 1 to the head now you know he dead. Weez. Weezy. Weezer. I need to buy CB4 and teen witch, that freestyle is me and my babes SHIT!! haha. I just wanna be left alone most of the time, but here, here there is no escape =0/ .... I don't like it. Somebody/Somewhere/Everybody/Right? Maybe I'm to strong. I dislike a lot. Deletion. I think that's what it is. La la laaaa la la laa la laaaaa. Fin.... For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?