June 20, 2011

Jibberish... Pt 40

I needs to be sleep. I realized today I didn't hang it up and it's in a good spot because I would miss home to much. How much is a lot of bubble wrap? Price wise? My neck is killing me. I'm getting fat =0(. I need to tell my bestest about this hexagon before the weekend gets here. She has so much potential *day dreaming*. I wonder if my sister wants something from tiffanys, I think that's what she's going to get -$$$ but <333. Jordan socks. I wanna go to australia. The happiness I hear in my familia's voice when I call them >>>>. To be loved. Pineapples. Mango tango ice cream is so official. Always gotta remember GGM, always no matter what. #TAS hahaha JAIL TIME! haha. To be where you are. July. Either the foam's or the griff's. Sleep. 3B's or BBB. Can't help who a person is attracted/interested in, especially if it isn't you....The things people do to get your attention they dont realize those are the same things that keep you from noticing them... Hopefully I wake up and feel better. They need to make an advilPM extra/maximum strength, I think my body is getting immune to this regular stuff. Love love... The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?