June 27, 2011

Jibberish... Pt 41

Chillin..... Today was ehh mentally it was ehh'er. Djs playin the last song, we've been dancin all night long..... Home is where the heart is and mine isn't here =0/. Somebody's going to have to get a face tattooed on em when they leave here lmao (inny). MUSE MUSE!! All me. Sometimes you just want to. I wonder what my sister wants for her birthday. I look so not like me in my passport picture haha. I really want to go to Australia tho. Lefty you should Take leave and go home and meet me there, I need a thicc thang guide haha. And I would give it all up for my smile. I can't wait =0). My 4th of July >>>> Your 4th of July. My bff been having me wasting minutes -____-. BOOTS! PANTS! <-- family members haha. Think I'm disappearing from who I can disappear from whomever I can disappear from for a while. Low key want to do zumba this weekend with SOMEBODY but A. Theyll flake like always B. I won't be here haha. Love. Love. Mi madre =0*. Fin........ Goodnight/GoodDay....GGM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?