June 11, 2010

Dont You Just Love Dick's??


haha look at ya'll thinkin nasty, you should be ashamed of yourself. Anywho nastys, wednesday (I think) I was chillin with the lover and some of her airmen friends and we went to dicks. The mission of Dick's is exactly that, to be dicks to the customers. Automatic I knew it would probably be smart for me to be sober just to play it safe.


I dont know how or where but I was on a natural high all night like as soon as we walked in. It was like a high tech barnyard inside haha. They were tying balloons to peoples heads and hair, putting paper condoms on people as hats, it was wild, so we took the party outside.


haha yea things got upped up outside. Our waiter wasnt even a dick she was low key flirtin with us haah but this one dude was pretty funny. I ordered ribs and wings on purpose!! haha. The food was great but the bbq sauce was the BEEZ NEEZ!! I was in heaven and the wings were bomb too.


All and all, Dicks was pretty good. Was a fun time, Larry Bird said if he was really Larry Bird you wouldnt catch him at Dicks AGAIN! haha. Afterwards we left and headed back to Ms. Ferrari's casa and chilled, looked at youtube videos and other things 'till we called it a night. =0)


doesnt my butt look big?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?