June 3, 2010

For The Ladies: Some Heels, Stilletos, Etc. (For Thelly Haha)





"Look at these shoes"... "POST 'EM!!!" haha smh so I guess you can say this post was inspired by my lefty =0). The ones above are by Giuseppe Zanotti and run for $700, suede aint cheap haha

Giuseppe Zanotti Crystal Bullet Sandals. These are pretty legit, who would've thought to add crystal bullets to some sandals? $995.

Leopard print PONY HAIR by Jimmy Choo. PONY HAIR I tell you (everyone knows thats my fabric of choice haha)


Velvet Platform sandals by Nina Ricci. Eh kinda iffy, they'd look nice with a matching freak'um dress probably.


These are all from Christian Louboutin Fall 2010 line. Of course there amazing, when has Christian ever put out anything that wasnt amazing. There was some python thigh high boots, when I saw them I INSTANTLY thought of my hot p*** , ay yi yiiii haha



These are from Alexander McQueen's Fall 2010 line. All of his designs since he first came out have been risky, interesting but great none the less.


These are some more Alexander McQueen's that are already available for purchase. Navy blue silk with a 4in heel, she'd look tasty tasty =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?