June 29, 2010

"Strangers Actin' Strange"....



Laying here doing the most to try and fall asleep knowing how tired I am but nothing seems to work. Only thing I had on the brain to keep me awake was how BADLY I still need to unpack then repack my bags. Started "browsing" and noticed the changes as a certain song came on which lead to this blog. The same? not exactly this one was a surprise, it didn't occur in the usual time frame of expectation. Most likely another cycle but one of these days and I know its coming soon, I'll be wrong but a wrong that was long over due. I can feel it now, I'm missing out on future opportunities because of one person who's soon to be attached to the originator of the missed opportunities. Being tired and my brain having a traffic jam and having so much to do is not making this a good day. I'm sure who ever's reading this is lost beyond belief to what I'm talking bout, my bestest is the only one who would know what I'm talking about without me having to tell her just because "she knows" haha. Sigh... hopefully the end of ride number 1 or ride number 2 ends soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?