September 28, 2010

Jibberish... Pt 13


Where the "F" ya'll been? haha... Feelin a lil better, depression diets go hard.... cant wait till december =0) ... "yeaaa thats that shit, where the lips just swallow the d, BOFF OF 'EM" hahaha *inny* ... You gotta feel the bad to appreciate the bad.... yea I could but you know I dont fuck with the pointlessness.... So many things i shouldve blogged and probably wont that shit is outdated like whoa.... "we" cant wait to hate you lmao *inny* .... my emotional twin is the mudda fuggin shizznit, give em that hood call one time lmao, muuuuah THANK YOUZ! ... OsBFF muah to you too..... I might just stick to bloggin, dont need that foolery.... I told you my tumblr go hard, BAS ALLLLLL FUGGIN DAY!!! haha lemme get the link when you finish redo'n yours.... BURR BURR... LOS RAMONE! lmao *inny* ... what would I do without blogs ... =0) ... Feels good to be back




this whole time I knew..why you think we grew...? boohaha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?