September 4, 2010

Jibberish....


This week has been a weird one. It started pretty positive, I had my promotion to look forward too, a 96 (long holdiay weekend) and all of it RUINED. Well not ruined but wasn't as happy as someone else would've been going through my week. So I took a little break to rearrange some ish, delete some ish, solve some ish and I finally came up with a plan. It was going good for about ummm 15 minutes smh. That all mighty SLAP! showed its face (or palm haha). I'm not a person that "hates" anyone or anything but lately I've been hating one thing that represents alot of things that all have something in common. I gotta just accept that this is one thing I cant put my "L.F.G.S.F.P." motto to and accomplish it. Maybe whats worse is that no matter what, I make it worse and not just for me. Writing this and thinkin of the words not to use is giving me a headache haha. I just wanna be able to smile "entirely" and with me being how I am it will never happen anytime soon. Even if I did (blank) it wouldn't change too much well actually it would a little but it would be much diff if I didnt (blank) so whats the point? Sigh, I just need to love me more and figure ish out "again" haha


#TeamPerfectPerfection
The actual video for this is pretty legit but youtube was being a faggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?