March 27, 2011

Jibberish... Pt 36

Hey! haha, its been a while huh. My mind clicks into overdrive as soon as I decide to fall asleep. Need to keep this one short. That was my famous pose when it came to her haha (inny). Im part alone. Love.Lust.Lost. Camo. Earlier I thought to myself, im over Japan and that thought stuck #interesting. If I see a light flashing does that mean I'm coming home. "I made you hate me and more, but baby baby lets talk, you still my lady of thought.....crazy of course" 7s. April 2nd *crossing my fingers* haha. Can you stay up for the weekend? We need to stop playin the way we do, that one fight ruined it I was all sad and shit haha.  To teams. "Black Tears, Tumblr That." On a scale from 1 to 10 she was past tenths. "Cant trust these huntz ketchup lovin hoochies" hahaha. "Like Batman". My sister suuuuper did me wrong, she lost a lot of love points today haha smh I'll deal with that later. Rookie =0p. I know why you did it, I heard about the event the day after. Be strong and make it through. Maybe just Maybe, we'll be reborn. Be Happy =0/. It'll take to long to learn to love to live in the ATL =0/ butttt =0). Happy Birthday! Yawning really is contagious. Its some kind of sign when you see them. This non drinking thing aint that bad, especially if you just stay awake long enough where you become naturally drunk.





tired.....as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?