March 1, 2011

Late Nights, Early Mornings - Marsha Ambrosius (TOO BOMB!!)


This CD is sooooooo BOMB! I've been waiting for it to come out for the longest but couldn't find it anywhere. I'm glad she's doing her own solo thang, Floetry was good, but it was holding Marsha back #MyOpinion. She really shows off her independence with the strength of her voice on just about every song, she flex's her voice on "Tears" and hits a note that just hits the soul. I would say my favorite song on the album is "With You" lawd oh lawd, girrrrl haha. "Late Nights and Early Mornings" is bomb to, I didn't know she was such a freak, she already got the looks, the voice now she got my heart haha. I listened to the cd all the way through back to back, the whole thing is dope and it's recommended, I know TB boutta be buggin about it haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?