March 20, 2011

The Sex EP - Devi Dev & Terrace Martin (Mixtape)


This was the mixtape I needed haha. I listened to this mixtape all the way through without skipping a track. Most almost all the songs have sexual references too them which makes it even better. Some of the songs like "Never Stop Loving You" are Jazzified remakes/instrumentals, that one and "All This Love". "In The Sheets" makes me think of someone cause we do talk everyday *rolls eyes* haha and its legit. All the songs give off a good vibe, I'd say "With you" is probably my favorite song to vibe too, "All The Things" would be my favorite Jazzimental, but sexually (haha) "Climax" would be my favorite, its so "ME" haha. Its good stimulation for the mind so I recommend it. Download.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?