October 3, 2010

=0(


Never thought id find
someone so suitable,
I think your beautiful
from your hair to your toe cuticle
I'll love you in my subaru
and my work cubicle.
anything that you need to know
girl I'll let you know for sure
cause you are the one that I adore
let me be the one your hearts searching for.
I'll walk the longest mile
swim the deepest sea
just to have you next to me
girl we got the perfect chemistry
the perfect energy
when we hit baby your synergy,
can you feel me baby because your so fine...
baby girl you are oh so divine
and your always on my mind
I cant even work
girl I start to stutter
I cant dance girl i cant jerk.
start to walk backwards...
girl my heart beats faster...
let me be your love master
when you leave me baby girl its a disaster.

girl I get a lil crazy babe,
whenever you leave away,
girl I dont make a smiley face...
whenever you leave me babe...
can you come to where i am
can you come please say yea yea
can you come to where i are
can you come to where i are.
I think I found my shooting star
baby this love is crazy now its bizarre
but I really like you
yes i really do for sure
baby you are the one that I am searching for
you are beautiful baby you need no maybelline
baby you dont even need no afro sheen
you are the one that i want to floss
I like your lips the way you are dont need no gloss
girl, dont comb your hair
just wake up
cuz the best part
of waking up
is when I... see your body
lookin smooth...it aint ashy
I reall love 
when you walk past me..
and say somethin, just a little nasty.

Your body is a legend
got me singinnnn like John Legend
make me say ohhhhh.. ohhhh
your the one my hearts searching forrr
dont let gooo, give me morrrre
I love it when you tell me hello
i really like you smile
the way you breathe
can it be...my listorine
straight up out the gate
 you got it made
baby your my crest...my colgate
can i wrap you up?
keep you up?
kiss you up ?
lick you up ?
rub you up?
tell me somethin when i'm feelin sick
can you be my robitussin
baby that is that,
when im feeling down 
can you be my dimetapp?
maybe later on I can tap...that.
your hairs nappy let me relax...that.
with just a kiss,
your the one I miss
baby you make me unball my fist
girl you make me loose
take that walk down lets make a truce
let me rub on your kaboose
I really like you thats for sure....




"gods got me"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?