October 29, 2010

Jibberish... Pt 14


Hey how ya durr'n *weezy voice* .. Look at a persons sources, look at there source's resume and you too shall laugh like I laugh... I Love Mi Madre =0) .. I havent done a jibberish in a while because only one ehh "Topic" consumes it but now I feel all my jibberish will just be semi-jibberish =0/... Think i'm going to buy the flints next week... What happened to the Supreme x Nike collabo dammit!! .. "dont even ask me how I know, you should know I know, but you love me right?" - Charles Hamilton .. Walked Out Of Heaven should be on #TeamPerfection... hahahaha till tears come out at that poor fella, smh and this is when that "one" ginuwine song starts playing lmao ... G.G.M. always and forever... Latin Night tonight, BAILE BAILE!! .. Ball in 2 weeks =0/ .. Its not fully winter yet and its dead body temperature cold out here and I have NO winter clothes smh... Christmas Present for the fam is cake this year and easily achievable.. Cradle's and Butterflies huh?    =0)..  if it wasnt for you =0) this song will always go hard .. "Boo.........HOO!!" lmaoo ... Abyss never made so much sense until now ... I wonder how that BET Comedy gig went last night... Hmm A story that J'Parks told has been playin in my head lately .. Thats because you cant smh .. Girls Girls Girls Girls, Girls I do adorrrrrre... "July" by drake will always make me laugh because of July 12th haha tss tss... "I love my baby mama, i'll never let her go" - Dmx Voice .. I love my punkys blog!!! .. This went better than I thought... Iono what movie this is but its weird AF...



I'm Lookin Good *clipse voice* =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?