October 17, 2010

My Current Favorite Song .. smh


Usually when someone close to me or not has a problem I'm usually there to hear you out, give you advice, etc etc but when I need somebody to talk to SOMEBODY plays this for me, thanks HOLEASS haha. This was some weeks ago and I listen to it everyday, its been on repeat all day. The truth in this song ohhhh the truth in this song. Anthony Hamilton just has a voice and the lyrics that can touch your heart and soul. I put my headphones on and my heart rate changes, everything just slows down and gets heavy. Alot of people would call it depression but it has came to be known as my favorite place haha *rolls eyes*. It puts me in a room with just me and my thoughts, never really a good feeling but its progress none the less. Sigh, I can go on and on on what comes to mind when this song is in rotation but I'm not trynna ruin my non boring rep haha.



you saying "I know who I want to be with and dont want to be with nobody else Bascom" ruined my MF life, thats why I like Mighty Mo more =0p haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?