October 12, 2010

Jibberish... Columbus Day 96


Well Well Well!! Where to start where to start haha. If it wasn't for pictures and videos I prolly would've remembered 15% of this weekend. "Illegal Fridge" haha. Talking to people about stuff you already went through just reopens "blank" THANKS SLIZZ! I know somebody favorite dance moooooove hahaha. My 'Sana had her lil mamas woot woot, congrats hunz. "You look familiar, you from Cali?" .. "NOPE! Never heard of that place" haha. I almost sent it. It feels wierd being in my room haha. Weather was poppin cept for friday night but the weather went with the mood I guess. "I know they not playin my song in this adult film" hahahaha *hand over face smh* Cant believe it took me 4 days and I'm STILL not done. Shark Tale and Evolution is all they have been showing, CURUMBA! 3 days of work and BAMCIS! Medical AS!! haha. That was that sadly. "So called "Women"" hahaha inny smh. That was that.




grateful, appreciative, getting there just to name a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?