September 23, 2009

Bling Bling Gods Everything (WOW)


""Infinite Hope' is a sculpture I made primarily of wood, foam and crystals. Through research, I learned that Jesus was 5'3' tall (which made him actually a tall Jewish man at that time). I used copper tubing to make his 5'3'' skeleton and then built from there. After sealing the sculpture, I utilized a metallic paint to give Jesus a metal look (thus avoiding the weight of a metal sculpture- while achieving the look I desired). The actual sculpting portion of this work took 4 1/2 months to complete. I then spent the past 10 months encrusting Jesus with almost 250,000 Swarovski crystals." --Source"


All I can say is wow. Imagine having this in your house with the sun hitting it, the ULTIMATE disco ball haha jp but this is really dope.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?