September 21, 2009

Micheal The Mean Guy (haha)


Supposedly theres a tape that just got released with Micheal Jackson foul mouthing his familia and some of the companys/brands he worked with. Seems like it can be true but its not 100 percent that they are but it does sound JUST like Mike. You can read the full story and hear the tapes for yourself here.

On the Jackson 5:

“The brothers didn’t give me support. We’d be working
on a TV show or video and they’d be sitting around moaning and groaning but I’d
be watching and learning…It takes a talent, but some people are lazy and don’t
want to develop anything.”

On Latoya Jackson:

“To me she is Mrs.
Nice and Nasty. I come in her room (and she says), ‘You can’t sit on her couch,
sit on the bed or walk on the carpet.’ She wants to keep everything fresh…If you
cough at the table she covers her plate. If you sneeze forget it, she’s in
another room. If you clear your throat, you can’t do that while she is eating.”

On Joe Jackson:

“I would suffer if I had to spend a whole day
with him…He would sit in a chair with a belt or a switch and we’d do our
performance. And if we messed up he hit you…To tell you the truth, I never have
felt close to him. He has always been like a mystery man.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?