September 30, 2009

I Think I Want This Phone


Well after my phone not having service (only wifi) for about 4 hours last night I started looking into a new phone haha. I came across the Motorola CLIQ which is pretty legit and it has a bomb 5 mega pixel camera. Think i'll wait for the reviews and official drop to make a decision though.


"Motorola CLIQ coming to T-Mobile next month for $200 on a two-year agreement, now you can pre-order one from October 19th through November 1st..Motorola CLIQ is Motorola's first Android device, features the MOTOBLUR solution that manages and integrates communications - from work e-mail to social messaging activity - all to your home screen. Other features include a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, a 3.1-inch HVGA full touch-screen display, a 5 megapixelauto-focus camera with video capture, Wi-Fi, a 3.5mm headset jack and microSD storage" --Source


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?