October 15, 2009

Do Buff Girls Have Buff Na Na's?

So there's this panamanian chick at work. She's a lot prettier now than when she first started. She's HELLA toned though, you know like the first proud lesbian on your high school's girl basketball team, that type a toned. Big firm thighs, defined arms about 6 feet even. I never talk to her unless she's in my way. I don't know what it was about today but I looked in her eyes and the only thought that came to me was "she prolly got some bomb cooter"

5 minutes went by and then I remembered how swole she was. If I recall correctly, the vageen is a muscle and she's ALL muscle so would her vageen be hella strong too? Curiousity is about to kill the cat, literally in this case boohaha jp jp. But yea, answers/opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?