October 8, 2009

For The Ladies: Designer Spring/Summer 2010 Shoes

I know I did a post for Spring/Summer 2010 shoes already but these are the latest from Paris's fashion week.



Christian Dior

Wedges, what more can I say? Source

Chanel
I never thought or seen clogs to be cute on a girl, well I can't recall ever seeing a girl looking cute in clogs, they seem so "amish" but thats just me. (nothings wrong with amish people) I'd say these wooden pumps underneath are max legit along with some of the other pumps. Your probably wondering why the models are in dirt, well Chanel hosted his part of the fashion show with a farm, real talk. More...



Alexander McQueen

These have Lady Gaga written all over them dont they haha. I love the creativity and the risk that he takes with almost all his shoes, and the materials, super bonus. More...


Louis Vuitton

GAGG! Louis Vuitton fell off HARD! The only descent ones are the pocohontas looking ones underneath. Why would you have part of your shoe dragging on the floor? It was a hit or miss and lets just say they had more misses than hits. More...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?