October 19, 2009

#MusicMonday


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Windows Media Player - Charles Hamilton
This is one of those songs you'd only understand if your a nerd or low key computer geek and see'n how im both it makes perfect sense to me haha.

"tell me be quiet and I holla like yahoo"...

It's Whatever - Aaliyah
This song is just amazing. Aaliyah's voice is so angelic. I think I like this song because its like a perfect relationship, well kind of. That type of relationship where your free with your lover, no title but you know you guys live for each other type of relationship.

"I'm Telling You If It's Up To Me, Whatever Is Whatever, Whatever's Whatever, Baby"...

Rising Up - The Roots ft Chrissette Michelle and Wale
The beat of this song, Wale and Black thought ride the beat perfectly. Perfect head bobbin song.

"So good rappers ain't eating they Olsen twinnin"...

Koffee Brown - After Party
Ay yi yi, this is my groovin track haha. Its just so smoothing and settling, cant help but smile to it. There voices are great matches.

"after the party lets go somewhere and finish what we started"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?