October 18, 2009

The West Indian Parade!!!

The west indian parade was poppinnnn this year. I finally went early enough to be in the parade but barely haha. There we soooo many beautiful people, I think this was the second fun'est one I've been to. The food was amaaaazing, had the bombest chicken curry, pelou, buss up shot and the drinks, man did I poison my self. I had rum, whiskey, vodka and some otha ish I don't even know how I'm spelling everything correctly right now haha. The women were beyond beautiful, with there thick juicy selves, me and my unc were wyllin haha. For it being my possible last west indian parade for some years, I loved it. Seen a lot of people from my childhood and people from my child hood that I didn't know but knew me haha. Hope everyone had a bomby day =0).

P.s. I'm guyanese and trinidadian for those of you wonderin, check my hair out haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?