October 15, 2009

Do I Care or Don't I?

All I wanted to know was if it was true that a guy being mad at a female after a relationship meant he still loved her or him being calm about things involving her meant he was over the situation. It lead to a bunch of other things. One person said yes it means he still loves her and he was my proof of that, because him and his future baby mama STAY going at it but everyone knows they love each other.

What if being mad is the way you express pain or the fact that your hurting? Probably means you still love that person right? What if you don't express the emotions/feelings your really feeling which makes you come off as being nonchalant/calm about the situation? That doesn't mean you don't care right?

I don't know where my heads really at with all this so explanation time haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?