February 16, 2011

Jibberish... Pt 34


I'm beyond tired. I need to be sleep like 3 hours ago. Hernandez had a taste of twitter tonight and he loved it haha. Speaking of twitter that shit was slaaaaappin, it was too much going on all over some thighs. Hernz told me to put Ty's funniest tweet of the month on here. Tae said Tevin Campbell is gay haha. Not looking forward to getting my Bravos ready. Osaka next week ehhhhh. Big Booty Bitches ohhhhh yea. Ramble young brain Ramble. Love to Live and Live to Love. Yo mama loves me."@xxbyrrrdxx @Me nahh ain't shit toppin yo shit gettn paid while you sleep nigga where the contract at I got my own pen ahaha" -Lmaooooooo. "Only Girl In The World" has been going hard alllllllll day, on repeat smh. I love my mommy and miss my baby =0). My bro's almost home OOORah to that. A225. Miss Amazin likes me but I like like her haha. PIKAHUT!!! Give me a dollar. Shower then sleep, deuces truces. Happy T-Day to my bro'dee T-Byrd yurrrrp. "I became single to escape the headaches, why y'all still hurtin my head? haha". Some people know but they try to act like they dont know so emotional pain is the only thing they will know. Dealing with me. Make me feel? Good job at school today "yummy" =0). When I go home smh lawwwd haha. I Love You. Huh? You wish it was you don't you? Me and Dooda to fly, who want the battle of the fashion? haha. I have the UNIVERSES Best Bestfriend. I love all my ladies that love me, muah, you're all wonderful to me, #grateful.


*enjoyin the twitter-show*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?