February 3, 2011

Tour History - Two Door Cinema Club


I've never heard of this group, until I was blogging one day and seen there video and was like hmm, not to shabby, then I got their album annnnd there official. Don't really know how to describe them, almost like the killers meet the Kings of Leon, KINDA. The beats are official and the tracks get you amped. "Something Good Can Work" is dope, "Undercover Martyn" the beginning beat made me think of "Another Again" by John Legend and its a cool lil song to think too, kinda haha. "What You Know" is what made me get the album, love the creativity of it, probably shouldn't have watched it as sleepy as I was, the ending made me feel like I was going crazy but it was still dope. Dopeness upon dopeness is what this album consist of haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?