February 7, 2011

Jibberish... Risky Pt 33



I forgot to sign out my YouTube account and for some reason, this video of this lil girl on my dashboard and it was the cutest thing this month. All I could do was smile and say my joy will come haha. This weekend made me finally appreciate that level of rebos where you cant get up after your comfertable, I had some loose lips and even looser fingers and my mac was so far away thank god haha. G.G.M. til the death of me or other terms of violation haha. And even now you have yet to change, same face same name, without the physical...."." Baby baby baybeeee *A. Keys Voice*. My OsBff and I had a great ass laugh this weekend, I need to do that and get my ass home too shoot haha. I had an up to the 1:20 mark point of Welcome to HeartBreak vision and that ish was so trippy on the thoughts it lead to. Time after time when I'm.... Tamia oh Tamia =0). Q's Jook Joint. Made me smile to see my parents looking so cool in those pictures, they must think they 26 or something haha, my babys are growing right before my eyes. I got a real thing here by my side. You ever just ever? Feb 14th =0) hahaha but Feb 18th woot fkn woot! It just happened with the 2nd one so I officially know why but not sure if its a good thing, a missed opportunity I thought was cute, didn't want but deep down appreciated or a bad thing 0_o? I usually watched the super bowl just for the commercials BUT see'n how we have AFN every commercial was military related -____- I feel like I missed out majorly, hurry up April. This sounds like a gospel song not that there is anything wrong with that. I need to finish my sunday night things. When I drink it's always the same 3 things that come to mind... ALWAYS! I'm scared of that, thats like a don't plan on doing anything and possibly daring vomit type of drink haha but one day none the less. Right here, Right now, lay by my side sugar *singing*. Everyones having babies and enjoying the fruit of relationships, and I'm happy for them but for some reason it causes me to not be happy for me, weird right. Lets get LIFTEDDDD *John Legend Voice*. Not gettin out but need to be at home at times but not exactly sure why #mentaltugofwar again *rolls eyes*. If only she was mentally "mature'er". Miss Grace Miss Gracie, lawd lawd lawd haha. I see something in everyone. I knew from the start. They're all from one song duh. Really talked to miss amazin about how bad we was growin up, lil chubby helga over there haha =0*. At first it sucked having that as a password I cant change but then I realized I only need to use it when I'm doing ish I'm not suppose to be doing so it works haha. I think I'm going to fall asleep to this song, makes me think and smile at the same time. No matter what you do at times, your always doing something wrong to somebody, smile =0)...........*Scene*...... Last thing. I just thought if God was to give me that umm I guess we could call it an "opportunity", I'm not to sure I would notice it and if I did, if I would take it =0/. now *Scene*.....


New Years Resolution has been accomplished for a while now haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?