February 10, 2011

THE STELLANATOR!!!! (I want one ASAP!!)


Look at all that juicy BACON!!!! Who the hell thinks of puttin peanut butter anywhere near a burger let alone that succulent bacon smh #shame. I think I could actually eat this if I don't succeed the first time it'll be barely, I'd only have trouble with the peanut butter and the jalapenos other than that IM GOLDEN BABY!

"Six Burger Patties, Six Fried Eggs, 12 Pieces Of Bacon, Six Slices Of Cheese, Fried Onions, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pickles, Jalapenos And Peanut Butter


Over 60 people have already tried to kill themselves and order this burger called the Stellanator at Stella’s Bar and Grill in Bellevue, Nebraska – only two have succeeded. If you’re up to the challenge and don’t want to pay for it you have 45 minutes to gobble the burger and you can’t get up to go to the bathroom."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?