February 14, 2011

Loden Dager Autumn/Winter 2011


It looks like sweaters and Pull Overs are really going to be pushed this year, almost every show has pieces of them that are pretty legit. I've always liked the idea of me in a suit but have no clue where I would wear them so I just continue to admire them haha. For some reason those yellow/mustard pants are appealing to me, the blue top with the red pants made a cool little get up, the red sweater and jeans combo is classic.

"Loden Dager presented their Autumn/Winter 2011 collection this weekend during New York Fashion Week. The knits stand out for the season – color blocks and snowflakes work well against sweaters and pull-overs – as do those mustard drawstring pants. Some Southern influence is seen as well."


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?