May 26, 2010

Chitty Chitty Bang Bye...


So its pretty late, gotta be up in a few but my cabeza is just swimmin with thoughts... just like every night haha. Doin some browsing and found the video to two songs im usually listening too, one more than the other now of days. Everyone says the same thing about something and EVERYONE says its a sign but im not jumpin the WHO-HA (haha inny)... The "Yo Side of the Bed" goes pretty hard, especially if you take it for the symbolism at the end. The "Deuces" video... I'm gonna just use the word I always use for everything that fits the description "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _" times 5 ... haha. That boy Kevin McCall got some bars yo, this shit go hard, I have my sis to thank for putting me onto this track, its in the top 3 playlist right now. Ol girl in the video is mighty nice by the way. Im gonna try and sleep, welcome to my world of nightly brain traffic =0)


"Always waitin for me to fuck up..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?