May 27, 2010

PCC 12-10 OOOORAHH!!!


Man oh man, these are my peoples right here. They made learning more fun than I could ever imagine even if they never let me sleep in class. Tonight was our class dinner at "Shoguns" kinda like a "Bennihanas" for my californias. Our cook was guts talkin bout "ya'll know the chicken aint fried right?" haha and he got us free saki so he's good in my book. Graduation is next friday and its gonna be great to leave this God forgotten town but sad to leave the guy with the elbow fetish, the guy that likes to drive his CAH to the BAH, the black casanova, the M16 RIFLE, Mr. Me Too, the lil "color" that stays in his dungeon every weekend, the dopest NCO's i'll most likely ever meet, my new bloggin partner from light dutyville, the vanilla chocolate swirl from texas, the gurl with a cuban bf but says hes black *rolls eyes*, Delicious Galicious, Mr sneek crown royal into applebees, my ninjette with the gangsta stroll, the very very wise instructors who love PT, the ex arti, the LCpl that stay wearin contacts and my left hand one M&M away from being overweight missy. So many legit memories and fun times at the "Shoe Show" haha, always buggin when I'm in one of my moods but only cause they care. This were some great weeks to always remember and I always will, hopefully we all stay and touch and can meet again and have more fun at the "Shoe Show" maybe one with some cubanita's, yummay =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?