May 8, 2010

My Mudda Fuggin HEADDDD!!! (headache maximo)


Cant type as much as I want my macs boutta die on me.... Seems like you can never make certain people happy no matter what you do,  how much you go against your own... umm shit to make them happy,  do things you usually dont, but nothing works. A person can only be understanding to a certain extent and deal with anothers "talk shit be sorry later" routine. If you live the my way or the highway life your never gonna get what you want dealing with certain people, but I'll guess its hard to see that. Too many things are going thru my head, its like a thought stampede real shit, so imma cut it short see'n I dont know which one to type down. "It hurts so good" just popped in my mind haha but anywho, I have a max headache then that maximo headache mixes in with to many thoughts and it slowly turns to sadness and depression and hopelessness, I try to laugh it off but it just isnt working this time. The nights looking pretty intoxicating from here on out so be safe muchachos, love the one you with (what song is that? haha) and be grateful =0/

"Some Unholy War" - Amy Winehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?