May 24, 2010

Well Well Well...


Well I just got back from chow and I'm so blahzay blah. Chow (lunch) is basically where I eat, watch espn and get my thougths flowing. Wasnt such a good idea today. All it did was make me frustrated and kept things recycling in my brain. The whole way back I had to hear people nag about "me today" (haha inny) then I'm going to leave here and have to deal with more nagging AND THEN I got duty tonight smh, what a day what a day. Maximo headache, wish I could just vanish into thin or thick air, im not picky today for some days maybe weeks maybe months. I do have to thank Besser for waking me up to do my work (haha) and co'signing some blogs, Delicous Galicious for his words of wisdom and ears and Thelly Thellz cuz thats my left hand girl... in formation haha. Blahzay I need a drink as soon as I get out of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?