May 24, 2010

Her and the 1 Upper Are PERFECT For Each Other

So I'm continuing my already bad day by listening to a certain playlist and then a song off the Kings of Leon cd plays and shit starts clicking. You ever had that friend that always wants to seem like they better than you no matter what? You got an A on your test, they got an A++, you on Facebook for actual friends, they on there for a popularity contest, you buy some gucci, they gotta go buy some gucci and louis, pretty much whatever it is thats going to make them "sound" better than you its gonna come out there mouth. In the Marines we call them "1 Uppers" because no matter what they always think they 1 step above/ahead of you.
      Then you got the friend that hate to be alone in certain situations. They in a relationship so you gotta be in one to, they know its gonna be cold at the club but don't want to wear a jacket so you shouldn't wear one to type of friend. Anywho what I'm getting at is its two people who fit this "friend" description PERFECTLY and to add to it they already talk to each other as in a relationship. I dont know why its so funny to me but its amazing how perfect they are. Shes a hater and is lowkey the reason for a certain situation or adding to that situation I should say, I dont even talk to him cause he staaaaays on that 1 Upper status perfect for each other, 2 headaches haha smh anywho I got other stuff I need to blog I just needed to get that out real quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?