May 27, 2010

My Days oh My Days


That chair in the back is my only friend =0(.... haha jp. Well today sucked ass which adds to the consecutive ass sucking days I've been having.  To many things are floating in my dome. Do I go, do I stay, do I plan to be here or there, do I give her what she wants, yea I should give her what she "really" wants, what am I going to wear tonight, shouldnt even talk to her anymore, its getting me absolutely NOWHERE, she this and she that, should I dissapear and yada yada. Only people this will prolly make sense to is Delicoius Galicious cause he's going to ask about it, RIFFLE (haha) cause her and Thelly Thellz are prolly gonna discuss it after I talk to Thellz about it haha. Dissapearing seems like the best thing to do right now, Thelly need to get on her special agent ish so I can take my ass to Atlanta this weekend haha. I dont even wanna go anywhere after graduation anymore which isnt a bad thing cause that'll be more leave i'll have for the future. Im already knowing how thats going to go if I go, and I know im not tryin to see the fam tear up like they did for basic, so heartbreaking haha. I need to get dressed but sheesh, aint enough drinks to fix these headaches.

"Last Call" - Kanye West

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?