May 24, 2010

#MM Albums in the Mix Right Now


THE ARCHANDROID Suites II and III - Janelle Monae
Janelle Monae is the TRUTH! Her first album Metropolis was dope and this one is just another piece of greatness. I cant really say which song is my favorite but I usually fall asleep to "BaBobBye Ya", "Say You'll Go" and "Sir Greendown". But I love the whole CD, check it out.



GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE, LAZERS DO - Major Lazer

JUK JUK JUK!! haha This cd puts me in the party mood like no other. I wish there was a reggae club to go to everytime I listen to this album. "Cant Stop Now" and "Mary Jane" is my ish. Of course "Pon De Floor" is my mas favarito mainly cuz of the video and the thoughts that come to mind =0)


LOVE KING - The Dream

The boy Dream got talent. I cant wait for this cd to drop June 29th. "Love King" (original and the remix) go hard and "Make-Up Bag" ft T.I. Guarenteed to be a bomb cd, the anticipation! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?