August 21, 2010

jibberish.... The Movie Pt 5


I finally wrote the blog I was too sleepy and too zooted to write, all three of them but I didnt like the finished product so imma just keep 'em as drafts to look back on. Alot of people think I'm going to commit suicide because its saturday night and i've been in sweats most of the day and dont have an ounce of initiative to do anything tonight, can I just relax? Today was like a movie marathon. Uh Oh, one more hour. Its so funny because I'm sure we still check up on each other. Fresca is good, but way more gross. Hernandez has been on a funny man roll today lol. Being friends would be way more complicated than attempted relationship revisions. "From the [N.O.] to RIALTOOOO" haha. Hot P, you my baby girl =0). Kicking it with The Schiz and going to Karaoke Bars always introduces me to music I would know nothing about, take this song for instance haha. Everyones tellin me to goto medical but thats not my style, plus I dont think I have the socks for a "boot" or shirts made for crutching haha. When The Schiz was performing (haha) this song I applied you to every line. "You cant keep doing this to yourself, whenever you start missing your fam, you know what I always say? Fukk Family" lmaoooo.... Reminiscing with Hernz about family day and the day before they tell you "Tomorrow at the Moto Run DONT look for your familys, let me find out." "Yea I saw my mom going from one end to  the other and just happened to stop right were we left faced, I cried a little" "QUEERRRR BEARRRR!! haha yea I remember I didnt see anybody and I figured they were late like usual and when we left faced all I heard was RENDYYY and saw krystal. If I wasnt the good marine I am I would've lost my bearing and smiled sooooo wide." Just about anything Indie, is dope. How I love you still/so ... I cant believe i'm about to watch "Prom Wars" smh at myself. With that tweet, i'm really second guessing posting one drafted blog. I forgot what I was going to say. I love accents. I dont think i'll ever like MISHKA anymore because of that. Things I could say to make it more understandable would make it easier but it doesnt even matter anymore.. right? This girl in Prom Wars could STUPID GET IT, lawwwwd. And by that, I know certain things, you shall never change, and that certain thing is ...... sigh back to these movies.



i love you.,be good and safe. night

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?