August 19, 2010

"THE" Jibberish


What a day of headaches, I didnt even talk to you and I get a headache over the furious speed of thoughts coming to my dome. "Well given the time we had already spent together I would say yeah she has plenty of potential to be a big part of my life. But just like life itself all that can change as time goes on." -- The Schiz. I have a blog just like yours sitting in my drafts with all your lil boo's and what not and when I was bout to post it I laughed at how pointless it would be. I love this song, its like when I'm down, it lets me just soak in my downess and realize things. #Teamperfection. It came on at work and I instantly put my 'pod on repeat. God bless emotional twins =0). "As long as you put it in quotes and put that it was from Schiz then use a way. And holding on to the positives is very hard for someone who is very pessimistic." Not trying to be Cocky, but I feel I'm a great person, friend, boyfriend, etc... Love + Happiness = Non-existent in this life of mines. "She walked through bullets and haze, I asked her to stop, I begged her to stay, But she pressed on, So I lifted my gun, And I fired away"..... I just want what I deserve, "better" ... so do you I suppose... "Ok, the second guess or disbelief, how ever you want to look at it, is due to my own insecurities and distrust in humanity. Its something I need to work through on my own. And something I want to get through before I see her again." - The Schiz. Even if I just try to ignore it and push on it still sits there festering in my mind, till they day it overcomes my thoughts and that's all I can think about. Once that happens I slowly distance myself.... Pool party was legit but they WOULD have it on the hottest day of the week smh. Hernz is a sex coach lol. "I'm (in the process) over it" Just because something or someone makes me happy and laugh doesn't mean its meant to be in my life - EmoTwin ... This is getting kinda long, should cut it off but dont wanna make a part 2 anytime soon. "OH BABYYYY, all the things I did.... just to keep you satisfied... =0(" I like the lil cafe on base, so cozy. "and with your problem imm the same , i always have a guard becuase ive been fucked over so many times . are you guys considering getting back together ?" My mom writes me the funniest emails. So that free phone in the closet.. haha. How bout a slice of pizza baaaaaaaby!! "She says there just friends and what not but i can never believe a girl when she says that cuz i been there done that got played." Sam Cooke album on deck woot woot. OHHHH the weekend is here =0). To many birthdays next week. " feel like that too , jus can't leave for some reason . is it always some kinda drama with her ?" Imma look too handsome tomorrow, PICTURES! Stopping the #subliminals: first step in process bye haha. "she better straighten up before she loose you. then there ain't no turning back. I jus hate how stuff has to be so complicated at all times I hate how hen I really care for someone and make up my mind that I want it too be me and them and I get SLAPPED in my face . I feel imm never gonna be complete and will never find someone I care about enough and them feel the same way ." Its about that time for you to do you and me to do me, yitties and all haha. Could've been.... I no longer like cute shit, it disgusting, might delete it from my vocab. 80,000 dollar bonus for a lat move to intel, whoa whoa wow wa! I hate people telling me they love me, im starting to love to hate it. And in the end, I think its about that time to go back to my fave motto. Sigh, it couldve been....I use to laugh, when you left, but now I know, I only hurt myself..... Fin, Bye, Hasta La Never, Good Tidings, etcetra, etcetera.... Sigh, it would've been...






"single because no one deserves the happiness I can give them...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?