August 21, 2010

Todays Calamity


"man, this chicken fried steak isn't what I thought it would be"
"you better tell the waitress to fix your order, you know your paying for that right?"
"Haha that reminded me of my first "date" with an ex, we went to taco bell"
"OHHH Livin' that lavish life, taco bell right"
"Haha stfu assclown, it was after we went to see the happening and then we went to taco bell right next door. They fugged up our order and the chick at the drive thru was giving attitude, she was like "Hell naw, park in the front, they boutta fix my ish"
"haha" "haha"
"yea in my head I was like, damn this chick is gutta gutta, my type of bish haha"
"haha""lol"
"Yea I met her mom on our first date, isnt that weird? She was drinking arbor mist and tellin me I looked cute and I thought the same haha"
"Man you still never showed me what she looked like"
"BOMB, your gonna want to hug her thru my mac"
"hahahaha"
"Yea then we were talking about car insurance and me in college and what not, real cool night"
"I heard the happening was weak"
"Yea she picked that weak shit................"
"haha""haha""hahaha"
"How did we get started on this anyways?"
"Hernandez's nasty ass glop on his plate"
"hahaha, yea you gon get that fixed or what?" ...

some time goes on....

"lmao Bascom I cant believe you just told those girls to talk to the hand"
"haha why? You guys pay females too much attention"
"They're bomb, you didnt see the one in the pink bikini?"
"Yea yea yea, shes cute shes bomb blahzay. So what? Fugg bishes Get money and since I cant get money fugg bishes fugg this place hahaha"
"hahahaha" "hahahaha"
"I'm just saying, yea shes cute, your gonna spend so much time trying to get at her and get no where, spend money on her that her real man/boo is gonna be saving and be back at square one till the next "cute" chick comes around. POINTLESNESS!"
"You got a point but at the same time, you a bitter man Bascom a bitter man"
"DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT ISH TO ME AGAIN MARINE!"
"lmaoo" "lmaoo" "lmaoo" .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?