August 28, 2010

"When You Coming Home"....



When your in the military or move away from home "When are you coming home" becomes an annoyin, repeated phrase you'll never escape. Some people really pause there life to answer that question but with all thats going on at home theres really no reason for me to rush home. Every week is another reason that pushes that date further and further. First it was an innocent girl getting shot because of the common case of in the right place at the wrong time, then my bro from my inner triangle going to jail, then the other bro'dee goin to jail, then someone else getting shot AND THEN last night my boy from middle school gets killed. "Home" is not always the best place to be when you finally leave it. Knowing me, I'd be putting myself at risk of a lot of things I dont need in my life by going "home". Ya'll need to stop wyllin and get your future on track.... theres alot to put in this blog but i'll prolly do a part 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?