August 31, 2010

jibberish.... The Movie Pt 6



Was kind of "iffy" on how today was going to go besides a few snags it's been pretty AWESOME. Started out with some MAX MOTIVATING pt, kicked everyones ass haha (OOrah for nobody in IPAC fallin out). Finally laced up my new boots haha. My package came today, muuuah =0). "#TeamBAS in full effect" - haha inny. This weekend oh this weekend *cheeeeze*. A Strange Arrangement. I got off early woot woot. Someone asked me why do I deal with it, the answer was in my head but it was the first time I couldnt say it. Lunch was poppin with those peasants and Ms Fancy. Salsa class starts tonight, so excited haha hopefully I dont over sleep or my partner doesnt FLAKE. oh yea I GOT PROMOTED! "And yes you arrrrre" - haha smh. Hmm.....






ooo she wally wally....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?