August 18, 2010

The Ongoing Headache....


So if I remember my Ipod, I'm usually listening to music at work, helps the day go by, keeps my mind off certain situations but theres always certain songs that make you think of certain things.  This song came on and a TON of images and memorys came to me. I use to listen to this song when something happened in life and I was down and I'm sure I didnt know what the song was about back then I really just listened to it because of Chestnutt's voice, how he put his emotion into his lyrics and projected it, just had my mind wondering over some.1. kinda made me miss 'em a bit.


Then this came on and things made a lil more sense. I remember how DAMN SEXXXY Blu Cantrell is, and how bad I wish she looked the same so I can find her and D her down like BANG BANG BANG *pops voice* besides that, I can agree with the lyrics (a high percentage agree) and I just need time to breathe and see whats up before I completely flip the script or add to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?