July 25, 2010

Jibberish.... The Movie (haha)




Why would you wanna be with someone who doesnt make you happy or meets you halfway? How could you say you love someone if you keep them in that situation? Would you be into all the stuff your into now if it wasnt for...... They say if you really love something/somone, set them free... whats it mean if they dont leave? Bacon is one of the few ways into my heart. I'm a Hot Commodity. Can we taaaaalk for a minute. "Baby"..... I wouldve been so "UGH"d by you at first but wasnt surprised and told everyone you would do something like that before I left NC, not 50/50 thought. You know I'm on my lunch break right now? PCS'n to Hawaii, Florida, Italy or Germany next "maybe"... i already got one =0). Me Myself and I is all I got in the end, thats how its always been - D-Child voice. Menthol to Maxxx Menthol. They say if your mad afterwards you still care, I've been chillin so I dont care? If not that one, it would be out of those two... Cutting your cuticles does what? I Like - Guy. Show 'em how to move in a room full of vultures. "I feel bad for girls who come with the cute shit, I only fuxx with sluts and ratchets. Classys cool but not for meeee" - HAHA. Torn - Luckette. You give me all the reasons to let you move on and you dont even realize it (not a bad thing for...) Kadena AFB huh? I want to tell someone something but i'd just be talking in circles. I cant believe my sister would do that, but I kinda know why and I love you even though that would never fly.





I wrote this at work in my notepad =0x

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?