July 25, 2010

jibberish... Pt 9



Quite confident about staying awake at work today.
Reggae Mix for Pt was on point

I put myself in that position and it was too awkward (another why)
Should've been bought those 9s
Ehh I was going to go see that so called "help" but nahhhh I dont need any from anyone just that "b....." =0)

I kinda know what I want....but its not what I need...
Wouldnt you rather let a bird free than to keep it in a cage of confusion? (another why)
DONT PUT ME ON YOUR BLOG!! haha
All Yen everything
Why everytime that happens I meet 2 people with the same exact name smh SIGN
My sleeves wont be as good as they were last week, shucks
College Dropout
Please dont shivah when I give you the tempa... tempa wine =0)
Be free
Shes doin so good in georgia... like I knew she would =0)
"without trust, there is no relationship" (biggest why)
Its just an automatic assumption to your function(s)
This omellette is calling my naaame

Tattoo's going to take foreverrrr and a day to get finished =0/
Doctors tomorrow blahzay
I'd rather they all leave and be on her side while I sneak out the back
Its easier to tell my blog to tell you, crazy I am
Flickr or DA?
I cant stand the fact..... and no matter what I ....... udgaf .... BUT if I ....... DUNZO (#fact)




living through the fire...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?