July 22, 2010

A Strange Arrangement - Mayer Hawthorne


After watching his video I posted and digging his style and vocals (no gaytho) I decided to get his cd and its max legit. His voice is just so bomb over the beats, its crazy. You wouldnt guess it but the cd is so soulful. "Green Eyed Love" stands out ALOT judging by my timeline alot of people can relate to this song and if not that song then "Just Aint Gonna Work Out" they can relate to for sure, I LOVE IT!!! "Make Her Mine" is perfecto for me right now well mentally perfect in my dreams haha, makes me smile so wide. "I Wish It Would Rain" has a nice little melody to it. If your into soul music, look up those songs, get the album, you wont regret it.


"you know when push comes to shove i need you........ your in my blood..." ... just sounded good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?