July 24, 2010

jibberish... Pt 6



I cant stop laughing hahaha and hahaha some moe
Salsa dancing is soooooo shexxay
short dress, silky smooth legs and HEELS! cant go wrong
where you are wont stop playing
hahaha
hahaha some moe
i shouldnt be this zooted at all at all and for free smh
now 2 love birds wont stop playing
so many happy couples =0/
I need to post those blank in the military blogs
JIBBERISH!
Who do you hate?
Shades & Diary- Wale
I need to start deletin shit
short days long nights... no skype
ahhh NOT THIS SONG at this TIME

if i was the get mad type, id be furious right now... i think

this could be a loooong ass post with all the shit in my head
alot of people drink to have fun, i do to at first but it usually gets my thoughts flowing and things i dont want to think about pop up, win/lose situation
my hands wont stop shakin AHHHH
"X" gon give it to ya =0* lmao (inny)
i wonder why....
wouldnt you rather let someone hate you than drag them through......
_ ____ ___ but you didnt hear it from me....
thats kinda all I needed to cookie CUT you
that was gonna be my wedding song YUCC
"i like bishes with hair half way to there butt, real or fake i could give a fukk" lol
girrrrrrl, baby pleeeease.....
East coast nukkahhhh SIKE WEST COAST HOE!






save the rest for jibberish pt 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?