July 24, 2010

jibberish... Pt 7



You make me worse
If love can kill people, hate can save them....
I was only see'n the positive, had to much hope and too much faith not being realistic,
but whos wearing that shirt now.......

I hate despise when you do that think thats what works my nerves the most aka your true intentions!!
yes its truuuue, we had a graaaaand arrangement
Always changing release dates CURUMBA
BYE! end of confusion =0)
Think its time to see Riley, should have postponed for so long =0/ yucc
"UDGAF at all anymore" then DONT!
should've listened to everybody smh
If I was the get mad type A. I wouldnt have this headache that last through my sleep 
B. I probably would've broken something by now
C. I'd be furiousl 
could be she does it cause she thinks I care or cause thats just her routine *yeezy shrugg*

This will be one of those regrets you think about when you tell people you have no regrets

Trying to steall all my "     " haha DOH
"BW is my WB" .. haha 07 shit =0*
Actresses make me vomit a lil...
and so much more.... pt 8 already started




KMF "B" NLB or NLB "B" KMF

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?