July 23, 2010

jibberish... Pt 4



MF'N LAST NIGHT! "hahaha"
it just aint working out... im sorry
when they dont love you, love that fact(.)
dont know any reason behind it but they aint shit "hahaha"

Tell me so...
drop it DROP it LOW girl =0)
She cried her last tear last night.... good job
OOOOO that wouldve been f'd up to say .... out loud


"FEEL FREE TO JUMP DOWN FROM YOUR HIGH HORSE ANYTIME. OR I CAN PUSH YOU. THE CHOICE IS YOURS...but then again you'll just get back on so dont bother haha"

Is your love really meant for me? Maybe so, most likely NO
I almost fugged erry girl in the clubbb *young money voice* (lmaoooo inny)
wish there was a girl or happy couple here I could talk to bout stuff =0(
Love is what you make it and I have no tools so.....
ooooooh girrrrrl
Hop Up out my faaaaace. Thanks.
the dream about her last night was to realistic and most likely happening haha smh congrats ms showershoe? haha deuces plus deuce deuces on deuces



Ladies raise your hand if you wanna be my replacement girrrrrl

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?