July 26, 2010

Written By The Non Black Dirty D (haha)


My friend wrote this poem and wanted input, I like it because I tell she wrote it from the bottom of her pocket where she keeps her heart haha.

Goodmorning heartache
We meet again
You were just an associate
Now your my best friend

I take 10steps away from you
But 2will get me back
I sprinted away from you as if I were running track

I got so far
I couldn't even see you when I looked back
But as I was looking back I ran into you
I thought it would be easier 2let go
I thought I was more liek you
Emotionally declined
My getaway from love with a view
It felt good
It felt liek the hurt was through
It felt liberating
But I knew it was untrue
So I dug deep
And unearthed thoes feelings for you
But you hadn't changed
You were the same ol' heartache
Taking.. But not giving
Breathing.. But not living

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?