July 23, 2010

What I Did On My Day Off




Went SHOPPING!! Haha true but not really. I went on a little tour of the base and out to Hiroshima (I think, I fell asleep on the bus ride) besides the killer heat it was really dope.


Me and HERNANDEZ low key pulled an all nighter last night and was still first to pt, you know why? Cause were MOTIVATED! haha


Size 105 bra, could you imagine? Cause I can haha


This is Kintai Bridge, oldest bridge out here, used to connect to royal cities yada yada yada, I'm going there on the 7th I think so I'll save everything for that blog. At the top is the emperors castle and those are just bamboo trees.


The mall was pretty much the shit, no joke. It was 5 storys, walk across this little bridge and another mall that was 6 stories. It was like paradise. The shirts with the chicks are like the japanese T.I.T.S. which still doesnt fall under USMC dress code =0( haha. Those CDs were just chilling in the case I was amazed by the unopened DE LA SOUL cd so I had to snap it. Those ASICS are fruggin legit, might get 'em. This lady was so chill and cool to shop with haha.


This chick was to doep rocking a california tee and she was a surfer who ran her own little shop, max poppin, I'm excited to go surfing now haha.


Went to this book store and it was crazy, super shits on barnes and nobles, it was like 3 barnes and nobles in one and that was only the book/magazine section. Even the japanese know its LA all DAY baybeh. They had the classic Life magazines on deck and I already told my peeps, if Gucci Mane come to japan, I'm M.I.A. el sappo.


I dont think anywhere is going to have a better gaming than Japan.  This is part of the book store and it killlllls Circus Circus.  Me and Hernandez lost DOUGH tryin to get a ninja kitty haha. Of course we were going to find someone playing DDR, the lil pod is THE SHIT! You just disappear from reality and your in your own little world.




THANK GOD FOR FORKS! haha them chop sticks was not cooperatin' with ya boy. As you can see I ate alot today, I couldn't tell you what it was but everything tasted good. I got the sherbet ice cream for my baby girl, thats her fave ice cream =0)


Anywho bout to hit the club with the sqaud *Money To Blow* is the anthem right now, they already slidin down the hall haha have a good one folks.



too fly



The one on the right made me think of my baby, she would love it and it matches her room =0)


made me think of my madre =0)


SOOOOO GLAD I last minute changed my mind on buying this polaroid. I wouldve been so mad at myself as soon as it was in the mail knowin what I know now haha smh


CLUB TIME!! have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Opinion?